I have over 30 years NED Board experience at Chairman, Treasurer, Committee and advisory levels across private, not-for-profit, community and government sectors. Beyond governance, I’m experienced in matters of finance, legal, property, taxation, human relations, risk, marketplace issues, government policy and community dealings.
> Previous roles have included:
- Chair of the Victorian Government’s property statutory corporation (Docklands Authority, VicUrban, Places Victoria)
- Chair of the Melbourne Art Foundation
- Board member, Treasurer and Governor (Bialik College, Independent Schools Victoria, Independent Schools Councils of Australia)
- Board and/or committee member of numerous private sector, professional, industry, government, community and NFP organisations in sectors including property and construction, taxation, public museums, international fundraising, faith-based organisations, film festivals, visual arts organisations
> Current roles include:
- ATO, GST Stewardship Group
- UDIA, Tax and Finance Committee
- CPA Australia, Centre of Excellence- Taxation
- Bialik College, audit committee member
- Property Council of Australia, Retirement Living Council, tax committee member
- Informally advising and guiding numerous committees of a variety organisations
I am currently available to consider relevant Board or executive advisory and mentoring roles.
Refer to the attached Board relevant CV